Integrated Environmental Management System (IMS)
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority (HFZA), Sharjah, UAE
BNE in cooperation with ECC International, Inc. was in May 2006 contracted for the upgrade of the HFZA’s Integrated Environmental Management System.
ECC International is a knowledge-centered organization, specializing in knowledge acquisition, development, packaging and dissemination. Our expertise is on:
- Productivity and quality;
- Environmental health and safety;
- Standards Based Management (SBM); and
Human Resource and Organizational Development.
At the core of our service delivery are management systems and process improvement consulting and a range of productivity software tools and e-learning software and solutions. We help companies attain global best practices and align their operations to widely recognized industry standards. Our offices in the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and India, along with our various strategic partners, are geared towards achieving high performance. The figure below illustrates a more specific glimpse into ECCI’s expertise, target industries, and services offered.
The following are some of the Projects that have been handled by the organization:
- Initiation and Development of an Eco-City for Manipal Academy of Higher Education;
- Workshop on the Development of Project Design Documents (PDD) for Clean Development Mechanism in the Philippines;
- Development of an Integrated and Upgraded Management Systems Conforming to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SA 8000 in the Hamriyah Free Zone Authority;
- Initiation, Development and Implementation of an Environmental Management System for Government Agencies;
- The EU India Network for Sustainability (EINS);
- Development of EMS Training and Implementation Guide; and
- Social Standards Exchange of Experience in Southeast Asia and Practical Learning (SEAL)