Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE
Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates, is playing an important role as the pre-eminent industrial base of the UAE, with its unique strategic location between three continents, serving a growing market of 1.5 billion people. Sharjah is the only one of the seven Emirates with ports on the Arabian Gulf’s west coast and east coast with direct access to the Indian Ocean, and an international airport which connects to 230 cities. It also has a well-developed infrastructure, geared to industry at all levels to serve Gulf, regional and international markets.
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority was established by an Emiri decree issued in November 12, 1995. It is located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, which gives the free zone a unique geographic and time zone advantage backed by a secure and fully convertible currency and a multi-access to neighboring and global countries through land, sea and air. Hamriyah Free Zone is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. As the Next Generation Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone is ensuring that its management is flexible and dynamic besides being an investor oriented free zone.
Hamriyah Free Zone is challenged to provide competitive incentives and unique opportunities to establish a business in a tax free environment, full company ownership, exemptions from all commercial levies and repatriation of capital and profits. The free zone manages an area of approximately twelve million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which includes room for expansion.
The free zone provides the following facilities:
- Access to 14 meter deep water port and 7 meter deep inner harbor
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Executive office suites in the International Business Center for lease
- On-site accommodation for investors’ personnel including recreatin center and health club
- Transportation via road, 3 sea ports and Sharjah International airport
- Highly developed infrastructure and telecommunications links
- Abundant and inexpensive energy (Electricity: $0.05 per KWA, Water: $8.17 per 1000 Gallons)
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce
- Affordable cost of living
Being quality conscious and ISO certified, Hamriyah Free Zone procedures for setting up a company are easy and well streamlined. The simple procedures and formalities involved make it possible to obtain a license within 24 hours of submitting all requisite documents. Opportunities are endless at the free zone. If you are looking for quality, efficient facilities and services, reliability and cost effective solutions, your choice should certainly be Hamriyah Free Zone – Sharjah.